Hi, I'm Temenouzhka Zaharieva - I help people live better through design and with their on-line presence. I am Your Internet Marketing Partner.
Temenouzhka Zaharieva's Bio:
Temenouzhka Zaharieva's proffessional qualifications:
Interior Design - Creative Design with strength in Color, Space Planning and extensive knowledge in all current and past interior and furniture design achievements, designers, products, material and innovations. I create inspiring, cosy, comfortable and functional interiors, both - with limited budgets and with sophisticated products for high-end living, depending on clients requirements.
Journalism - Design Writing, Trends Analysis, Marketing Research, Blogging.
Social Media Marketing.
As interior designer and digital professional I am available for:
- INTERIOR DESIGN PROJECTS, BESPOKE SOLUTIONS and CONSULTING on design resources, luxury design and design-art research; as a designer it is my main task to offer my clients the best quality for the money they have planned to invest. And open their eyes for all that is available and accessible;
- DESIGN WRITING is the other main field I have been working in for more than a decade. I have worked as a contributing writer for most of the Bulgarian design and lifestyle magazines, editor for an English on-line interior design magazine and a contributer for some other foreign design sites, as well as a design reporter for CORE77;
- WRITING BRANDED CONTENT;
- HELPING DESIGN PROFESSIONALS MARKET THEIR WORK. - Trendspotting and trends analysis are another field of my services. "Trends follow our direction of thought, expressing the mood of the present and the style of the future" - this is one of my favourate quotes. Isn't it interesting to know what is going on and what can we expect? In the area of design, of course, but this information has sociological value, too;
- SOCIAL PRESENCE MARKETING;
- Web Content Management - General Content Creation and Maintenance.
I am Your Internet Marketing Partner
I AM ALSO AVAILABLE FOR DETAILED AND TREND REPORTS on INTERNATIONAL DESIGN EVENTS.
Looking for new opportunities.
Temenouzhka Zaharieva's Experience:
Interior Designer, Design Writer, Design Marketing, Blogger, Media Communications, Social media at Trendoffice INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTING, Free Lance JournalistJune 2006 - Present | Sofia, Bulgaria
design writer and blogger at Free Lance Journalist2000 - Present | Sofia, Bulgaria
Design and trend analysis writing - Monthly publications in the major ID and lifestyle magazines in Bulgaria: - "Nash Dom" magazine: a "Design Digest" monthly column since 2004; - "Ideal Home" magazine, a large part of which under the heading "Modern Classics", Style and Trends in Interior Design; - Capital LIGHT; - DMT magazine: "The profession of Interior Designer", etc., and abroad ("Plinth&Chintz", "E-merge"). Publishing regularly several blogs in English and Bulgarian on Interior design. My blog "Trendoffice" is one of the Top 100 Interior Design blogs in the world. I AM AVAILABLE FOR DETAILED AND TREND REPORTS ON INTERNATIONAL DESIGNE EVENTS: ISH 2015 Milan Design Week 2015 LONDON DESIGN FESTIVAL 2015
Communications & Content Specialist, Newsletters and Online Marketing - Digital Marketing Manager at Hausmeister LtdApril 2014 - September 2016 | Sofia, Bulgaria
Craft customer facing newsletters - layout, administration and design of monthly newsletters; conceptualize and execute regular updates to social media platforms - develop engaging social media content, including but not limited to editorial articles, blog post, tweets and pins; deployment of effective external communications; creating and developing of the new corporate site. In short, my job is about 'creating dreams', as my boss described it. But dreams that I (we) can help our customers make real. In other words - digital marketing manager :)
editor at Clippings.com2012 - August 2013
Create articles on interior design, design stories, trends, design events, interview designers; curate good design to be featured in the on-line magazine.
a correspondent for Core77 for Sofia Design Week 2012 at Core77June 2012 - July 2012
a correspondent for Core77 for Sofia Design Week 2012
Founding Member at VIDI -Virtual Interior Designers International2008 - November 2011
Founding Member of Virtual Interior Designers International, V.I.D.I.- We offer international Interior Design help and consulting.
"Design Digest" author and contributer at "Nash Dom"July 2004 - October 2011
I am contributer for many articles and have a monthly column "Design Digest" at the oldest and most prestigious interior design magazine in Bulgaria since 2004.
Designer at Markan2003 - 2004
- Interior design projects for the customers of the company - Design and arrangement of the showroom - Consulting and sales
reporter at Bulgarian National TV - "Plus/Minus"1990 - 1991
Weekly economic news reports and editing.
Owner and Interior Designer at Trendoffice INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTINGMay 2004
- Interior design projects and consulting - Design writing - Decoration - Re-design - Trends reserach and analysis - Correspondent for Bulgaria for The Future laboratory Ltd, London and for CORE77 - Web site traffic growth - PR writing
Temenouzhka Zaharieva's Education:
Rhodec InternationalConcentration: Interior Design
University of National and World Economy - SofiaMaster'sConcentration: Applied Informatics and Statistics, Sociology
University of National and World Economy - SofiaConcentration: Journalism
Temenouzhka Zaharieva's Interests & Activities:
Design, Art, Travel, Movies